Please leave a comment below with your assignment. Your assignment should be a video of yourself presenting the game or a video which you you have talked over.
Make sure you include information below either as part of the video or as an extra document/blog post.
For this assignment you need to consider and understand what is required before creating 3D models. Think about what you did for P2 in Unit 78: Digital Graphics.
- consider and interpret the creative brief
- generate and record ideas
- carry out pre-production planning
- compile a comprehensive development log evidencing your creative work.
- Stimulus: eg client brief, own brief, from market research
- Ideas: brainstorming; sketches; pre-visualisation (concept drawings, storyboards, level diagrams, 2D and 3D architectural drawings)
- Legal and ethical considerations: legal, eg copyright; ethical, eg confidentiality, decency; representation, eg race, gender, religion, sexuality
- Specification: target audience; key visual themes; storyboards; constraints, eg polygon count, image resolution, output size, file type, file size